The Canadian Automotive Expo’s purpose is to combine efforts from the custom tuner, truck, classic car and road racing communities to come together for a good cause and enjoy our passion together. For 2018 our attentions have turned to supporting people living with a rare disease called Vanishing White Matter. Through our raffle and 50/50 on Saturday, September 15th, 2018 we will be raising a cash donation towards the Vanishing White Matter Families Foundation. As we promote the CAE, in the spirit of building a strong and thriving enthusiast community we also make sure to be supporting other charitable shows through cross promotion and actually attending ourselves. Wheels for Wishes in support of Children’s Wish and The Nokia Charity Automotive Show in support of the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Support Programs are two such shows, and you should check them out!
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
The Canadian Automotive Expo includes:
- 2 Nights of cheap camping
- Saturday, September 15th, 2018 – Huge show and shine welcoming all makes, models and years with awards for classics, trucks, tuners and modern muscle.
- Inexpensive CTMP Park Entry (this is NOT a registration fee) –
- $15 per adult at the gate, 16 and under FREE (includes camping Friday to Sunday, access to road racers paddock and great viewing areas of the racing)
- 2 days of exciting live road racing on the Grand Prix circuit surrounding the show, hosted by the British Empire Motor Club
- 50/50 & raffle draws to support the VWM Families Foundation
- Access to the LARGE and very family friendly Canadian Tire Motorsport Parkfor the weekend including over 300 acres of park land, playgrounds and vista views of the racing
HOW much does it cost?
Admission to the park grounds is $15 per person (16 and under FREE!) and this fee goes directly to the venue, never meeting the hands of the Canadian Automotive Expo. The fee to pre-register a vehicle for the show and shine is $20, set to rise to $30 closer to the event and on the day of. Outside food & drink welcome, bring your own drinks, coolers and a BBQ. Don’t forget a shade awning!
WHAT GOES TO CHARITY?
ALL proceeds from the 50/50 draw as well as the raffle draw s are donated directly to the Vanishing White Matter Families Foundation.
Proceeds from registration and sponsorships are used to purchase trophies, media, advertising space at other events, equipment, raffle prizes, etc.
WILL MY CAR/TRUCK/CLASSIC FIT A CLASS?
Classes are determined mainly based on pre-registration, with some wiggle room to create a few classes as needed on the day of. The best way to secure a class is to register and encourage other owners to register!